1. a sudden, brief hissing sound, as of a bullet.
2. Informal. energy; vim; vigor. verb (used without object), zipped, zipping.
3. to move with a zipping sound.
4. Informal. to act or move with speed or energy: I'll just zip upstairs. verb (used with object), zipped, zipping. Informal.
5. to convey with speed and energy: I'll zip you downtown on my motorcycle.
6. to add vitality or zest to (usually followed by up): A little garlic zips up a salad.
"pockets can be zipped."
"flies can be zipped."
"people can be zipped."
"tops can be zipped."
"talents can be zipped."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.