1. a line, course, or progression characterized by sharp turns first to one side and then to the other.
2. one of a series of such turns, as in a line or path. adjective
3. proceeding or formed in a zigzag: zigzag stitches. adverb
4. with frequent sharp turns from side to side; in a zigzag manner: The child ran zigzag along the beach. verb (used with object), zigzagged, zigzagging.
5. to make (something) zigzag, as in form or course; move or maneuver (something) in a zigzag dir
"markets can be zigzagging."
"futures can be zigzagging."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.