1. a line, course, or progression characterized by sharp turns first to one side and then to the other.
2. one of a series of such turns, as in a line or path. adjective
3. proceeding or formed in a zigzag: zigzag stitches. adverb
4. with frequent sharp turns from side to side; in a zigzag manner: The child ran zigzag along the beach. verb (used with object), zigzagged, zigzagging.
5. to make (something) zigzag, as in form or course; move or maneuver (something) in a zigzag dir
"patterns can be zigzag."
"paths can be zigzag."
"displays can be zigzag."
"lines can be zigzag."
"courses can be zigzag."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.