1. keen relish; hearty enjoyment; gusto.
2. an agreeable or piquant flavor imparted to something.
3. anything added to impart flavor, enhance one's appreciation, etc.
4. piquancy; interest; charm.
5. liveliness or energy; animating spirit.
6. the peel, especially the thin outer peel, of a citrus fruit used for flavoring: lemon zest. verb (used with object)
7. to give zest, relish, or piquancy to.
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.