1. the figure or symbol 0, which in the Arabic notation for numbers stands for the absence of quantity; cipher.
2. the origin of any kind of measurement; line or point from which all divisions of a scale, as a thermometer, are measured in either a positive or a negative direction.
3. a mathematical value intermediate between positive and negative values.
4. naught; nothing.
5. the lowest point or degree.
6. Linguistics. the absence of a linguistic element, as a
"faiths can be zero in/at/on days."
"exports can be zero in/at/on tonnes."
"exports can be zero in dates."
"costs can be zero in/at/on todays."
"estimates can be zero."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.