1. to kill or shoot.
2. to attack, defeat, or destroy with sudden speed and force.
3. to bombard with electrical current, radiation, laser beams, etc.
4. to strike or jolt suddenly and forcefully.
5. to cook in a microwave oven.
6. to skip over or delete (TV commercials), as by switching channels or pushing a fast-forward button on a playback device: We recorded the show on our VCR but zapped all the commercials.
7. to add a sudden infusion of
"consumers can be zapped."
"backs can be zapped."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.