1. characterized by youth; young.
2. of, relating to, or befitting youth: youthful enthusiasm.
3. having the appearance, freshness, vigor, etc., of youth: She is 60 but her optimism has kept her youthful.
4. in an early period of existence; early in time.
5. Physical Geography. (of topographical features) having undergone erosion to a slight extent only.
"reformers can be youthful."
"enthusiasms can be youthful."
"looks can be youthful."
"teams can be youthful."
"populations can be youthful."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.