1. to cry out or speak with a strong, loud, clear sound; shout: He always yells when he is angry.
2. to scream with pain, fright, etc. verb (used with object)
3. to utter or tell by yelling: to yell an order to the troops. noun
4. a cry uttered by yelling.
5. a cheer or shout of fixed words or syllables, as one adopted by a school or college to encourage a team.
"slogans can be yelled."
"threats can be yelled."
"people can be yelled."
"others can be yelled."
"abuses can be yelled."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.