1. pertaining to a year or to each year.
2. done, made, happening, appearing, coming, etc., once a year or every year: a yearly medical examination.
3. computed or determined by the year.
4. continuing or lasting for a year. adverb
5. once a year; annually. noun, plural yearlies.
6. a publication appearing once a year.
"payments can be yearly in dates."
"conversions can be yearly at prices."
"results can be yearly."
"bases can be yearly."
"totals can be yearly."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.