1. thread made of natural or synthetic fibers and used for knitting and weaving.
2. a continuous strand or thread made from glass, metal, plastic, etc.
3. the thread, in the form of a loosely twisted aggregate of fibers, as of hemp, of which rope is made (rope yarn)
4. a tale, especially a long story of adventure or incredible happenings: He spun a yarn that outdid any I had ever heard. verb (used without object)
5. Informal. to spin a yarn; tell stories.
"mills can be yarn."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.