1. air in natural motion, as that moving horizontally at any velocity along the earth's surface: A gentle wind blew through the valley. High winds were forecast.
2. a gale; storm; hurricane.
3. any stream of air, as that produced by a bellows or fan.
4. air that is blown or forced to produce a musical sound in singing or playing an instrument.
5. wind instrument.
6. wind instruments collectively.
7. the winds, the members of an orchestra or band who play the wind instruments. 8
"places can be wind down productions."
"powers can be wind."
"places can be wind."
"debrises can be wind."
"damages can be wind."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.