1. living in a state of nature; not tamed or domesticated: a wild animal; wild geese.
2. growing or produced without cultivation or the care of humans, as plants, flowers, fruit, or honey: wild cherries.
3. uncultivated, uninhabited, or waste: wild country.
4. uncivilized or barbarous: wild tribes.
5. of unrestrained violence, fury, intensity, etc.; violent; furious: wild strife; wild storms.
6. characterized by or indicating violent feelings or e
"people can be wild in days."
"tomasinianuses can be wild in places."
"rates can be wild in markets."
"people can be wild with jealousies."
"people can be wild by things."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.