1. moistened, covered, or soaked with water or some other liquid: wet hands.
2. in a liquid form or state: wet paint.
3. characterized by the presence or use of water or other liquid.
4. moistened or dampened with rain; rainy: Wet streets make driving hazardous.
5. allowing or favoring the sale of alcoholic beverages: a wet town.
6. characterized by frequent rain, mist, etc.: the wet season.
7. laden with a comparatively high percent of moisture
"places can be wet in/at/on centuries."
"dates can be wet in/at/on centuries."
"wildscapes can be wet for cultivations."
"weathers can be wet in/at/on weeks."
"trunkses can be wet in films."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.