1. the state of the atmosphere with respect to wind, temperature, cloudiness, moisture, pressure, etc.
2. a strong wind or storm or strong winds and storms collectively: We've had some real weather this spring.
3. a weathercast: The radio announcer will read the weather right after the commercial.
4. Usually, weathers. changes or vicissitudes in one's lot or fortunes: She remained a good friend in all weathers. verb (used with object)
5. to expose to the weather; dry, season, o
"problems can be weather."
"conditions can be weather."
"people/places/organizations can be weather."
"factors can be weather."
"sides can be weather."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.