1. physically or mentally exhausted by hard work, exertion, strain, etc.; fatigued; tired: weary eyes; a weary brain.
2. characterized by or causing fatigue: a weary journey.
3. impatient or dissatisfied with something (often followed by of): weary of excuses.
4. characterized by or causing impatience or dissatisfaction; tedious; irksome: a weary wait. verb (used with or without object), wearied, wearying.
5. to make or become weary; fatigue or tire:
"rides can be wearying."
"years can be wearying."
"travels can be wearying."
"scenarios can be wearying."
"pursuits can be wearying."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.