1. physically or mentally exhausted by hard work, exertion, strain, etc.; fatigued; tired: weary eyes; a weary brain.
2. characterized by or causing fatigue: a weary journey.
3. impatient or dissatisfied with something (often followed by of): weary of excuses.
4. characterized by or causing impatience or dissatisfaction; tedious; irksome: a weary wait. verb (used with or without object), wearied, wearying.
5. to make or become weary; fatigue or tire:
"stairways can be wearily."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.