1. manner, mode, or fashion: a new way of looking at a matter; to reply in a polite way.
2. characteristic or habitual manner: Her way is to work quietly and never complain.
3. a method, plan, or means for attaining a goal: to find a way to reduce costs.
4. a respect or particular: The plan is defective in several ways.
5. a direction or vicinity: Look this way. We're having a drought out our way.
6. passage or progress on a course: to make one's way on foot; to lead th
"vegetables can be way."
"targets can be way."
"risks can be way."
"offences can be way."
"movements can be way."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.