1. having rivers or streams: an amply watered area.
2. receiving rain or other precipitation.
3. sprinkled, irrigated, etc., with water: a poorly watered garden.
4. having a wavy, lustrous pattern or marking: watered silk.
5. (of stock) issued in excess of a company's true worth.
"languages can be watered down things."
"ideas can be watered down to extents."
"somes can be watered down expectations."
"euphorias can be watered by backs."
"bullishnesses can be watered by concerns."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.