1. to consume, spend, or employ uselessly or without adequate return; use to no avail or profit; squander: to waste money; to waste words.
2. to fail or neglect to use: to waste an opportunity.
3. to destroy or consume gradually; wear away: The waves waste the rock of the shore.
4. to wear down or reduce in bodily substance, health, or strength; emaciate; enfeeble: to be wasted by disease or hunger.
5. to destroy, devastate, or ruin: a c
"people can be waste in/at/on times."
"people can be waste in/at/on nights."
"hunters can be waste in/at/on times."
"famines can be waste to places."
"managements can be waste."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.