1. to bend or twist out of shape, especially from a straight or flat form, as timbers or flooring.
2. to bend or turn from the natural or true direction or course.
3. to distort or cause to distort from the truth, fact, true meaning, etc.; bias; falsify: Prejudice warps the mind.
4. Aeronautics. to curve or bend (a wing or other airfoil) at the end or ends to promote equilibrium or to secure lateral control.
5. Nautical. to move (a vessel) into a desired place or
"windows can be warp in frames."
"windows can be warp."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.