1. having or giving out a moderate degree of heat, as perceived by the senses: a warm bath.
2. of or at a moderately high temperature; characterized by comparatively high temperature: a warm oven; a warm climate; a warm summer.
3. having a sensation of bodily heat: to be warm from fast walking.
4. conserving or maintaining warmth or heat: warm clothes.
5. (of colors) suggestive of warmth; inclining toward red or orange rather than toward green or blue
"people can be warmed in ourselveses."
"people can be warmed by nearnesses."
"glimpses can be warmed in ourselveses."
"deaths can be warmed over sittings."
"dishes can be warmed."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.