1. a stock of clothes or costumes, as of a person or of a theatrical company.
2. a piece of furniture for holding clothes, now usually a tall, upright case fitted with hooks, shelves, etc.
3. a room or place in which to keep clothes or costumes.
4. the department of a royal or other great household charged with the care of wearing apparel.
5. wardrobe trunk.
6. a department in a motion-picture or television studio in charge of supplying and maintaining costumes: Report to wardrobe ri
"doors can be wardrobe."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.