1. done, shown, used, etc., maliciously or unjustifiably: a wanton attack; wanton cruelty.
2. deliberate and without motive or provocation; uncalled-for; headstrong; willful: Why jeopardize your career in such a wanton way?
3. without regard for what is right, just, humane, etc.; careless; reckless: a wanton attacker of religious convictions.
4. sexually lawless or unrestrained; loose; lascivious; lewd: wanton behavior.
5. extravagantly or excessively luxurious, as a p
"destructions can be wanton."
"violences can be wanton."
"uses can be wanton."
"people can be wanton."
"disregards can be wanton."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.