1. to feel a need or a desire for; wish for: to want one's dinner; always wanting something new.
2. to wish, need, crave, demand, or desire (often followed by an infinitive): I want to see you. She wants to be notified.
3. to be without or be deficient in: to want judgment; to want knowledge.
4. to fall short by (a specified amount): The sum collected wants but a few dollars of the desired amount.
5. to require or need: The house wants painting. verb (u
"people can be wanted with syndicates."
"people can be wanted on nights."
"people can be wanted for bribes."
"people can be wanted at points."
"people can be wanted as infants."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.