1. to feel a need or a desire for; wish for: to want one's dinner; always wanting something new.
2. to wish, need, crave, demand, or desire (often followed by an infinitive): I want to see you. She wants to be notified.
3. to be without or be deficient in: to want judgment; to want knowledge.
4. to fall short by (a specified amount): The sum collected wants but a few dollars of the desired amount.
5. to require or need: The house wants painting. verb (u
"shareholders can be want of scales."
"people can be want to people."
"timetables can be want before summits."
"sovereigntistses can be want for places."
"separatists can be want for places."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.