1. moving from place to place without a fixed plan; roaming; rambling: wandering tourists.
2. having no permanent residence; nomadic: a wandering tribe of Indians.
3. meandering; winding: a wandering river; a wandering path. noun
4. an aimless roving about; leisurely traveling from place to place: a period of delightful wandering through Italy.
5. Usually, wanderings. aimless travels; meanderings: Her wanderings took her all over the world. disordered thoughts or ut
"eyes can be wandering."
"scholars can be wandering."
"jews can be wandering."
"hands can be wandering."
"preachers can be wandering."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.