1. to ramble without a definite purpose or objective; roam, rove, or stray: to wander over the earth.
2. to go aimlessly, indirectly, or casually; meander: The river wanders among the rocks.
3. to extend in an irregular course or direction: Foothills wandered off to the south.
4. to move, pass, or turn idly, as the hand or the eyes.
5. (of the mind, thoughts, desires, etc.) to take one direction or another without conscious intent or control: His attentio
"people can be wandered through gardens."
"backs can be wandered."
"outs can be wandered."
"people can be wandered."
"firings can be wandered."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.