1. to ramble without a definite purpose or objective; roam, rove, or stray: to wander over the earth.
2. to go aimlessly, indirectly, or casually; meander: The river wanders among the rocks.
3. to extend in an irregular course or direction: Foothills wandered off to the south.
4. to move, pass, or turn idly, as the hand or the eyes.
5. (of the mind, thoughts, desires, etc.) to take one direction or another without conscious intent or control: His attentio
"twins can be wander out of gardens."
"people can be wander from places."
"manies can be wander from assistances."
"twins can be wander."
"people can be wander."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.