1. to beat soundly; thrash.
2. Informal. to strike with a vigorous blow; belt; sock: After two strikes, he walloped the ball out of the park.
3. Informal. to defeat thoroughly, as in a game.
4. Chiefly Scot. to flutter, wobble, or flop about. verb (used without object)
5. Informal. to move violently and clumsily: The puppy walloped down the walk.
6. (of a liquid) to boil violently.
7. Obsolete. to gallop. noun
8. a vigorous blow. 9. the ability to d
"people can be walloped."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.