1. Theater, Television. a rehearsal in which physical action is combined with reading the lines of a play. a perfunctory performance of a script.
2. Television, Movies. a rehearsal without cameras.
3. a step-by-step demonstration of a procedure or process or a step-by-step explanation of it as a novice attempts it.
4. a pedestrian passageway or arcade through the ground floor of a building connecting one street or building with another. adjective
5. designed to be walked through b
"aquariums can be walkthrough."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.