1. an enclosing framework on casters or wheels for supporting a baby who is learning to walk.
2. a similar device, usually a waist-high four-legged framework of lightweight metal, for use by a weak or disabled person as a support while walking.
3. (usually initial capital letter) Informal. Walker hound.
4. a person or thing that walks or likes to walk: He's a great walker.
5. Theater Slang. an extra or supernumerary.
6. Slang. a musician required by a union contract to be hired an
"companies can be walker."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.