1. an act or instance of waking up.
2. an act or instance of being awakened: I asked the hotel desk for a wake-up at
3. a time of awaking or being awakened: I'll need a 5 o'clock wake-up to make the early plane.
4. flicker2 . adjective
5. serving to wake one from sleep: Leave a wake-up call at the front desk.
6. serving to arouse or alert: a wake-up call on the problems of pollution.
"calls can be wakeup."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.