1. to become roused from sleep; awake; awaken; waken (often followed by up).
2. to become roused from a tranquil or inactive state; awaken; waken: to wake from one's daydreams.
3. to become cognizant or aware of something; awaken; waken: to wake to the true situation.
4. to be or continue to be awake: Whether I wake or sleep, I think of you.
5. to remain awake for some purpose, duty, etc.: I will wake until you retu
"people can be wake in/at/on days."
"people can be wake before dawns."
"figures can be wake up bits."
"people can be wake."
"figures can be wake."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.