1. wood, especially oak and usually in the form of paneling, for lining interior walls.
2. the lining itself, especially as covering the lower portion of a wall.
3. a dado, especially of wood, lining an interior wall.
4. British. oak of superior quality and cut, imported from the Baltic countries for fine woodwork. verb (used with object), wainscoted, wainscoting or (especially British) wainscotted, wainscotting.
5. to line the walls of (a room, hallway, etc.) with or as if with wo
"walls can be wainscoted."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.