1. to move from side to side, forward and backward, or up and down, especially rapidly and repeatedly: a dog wagging its tail.
2. to move (the tongue), as in idle or indiscreet chatter.
3. to shake (a finger) at someone, as in reproach.
4. to move or nod (the head). verb (used without object), wagged, wagging.
5. to be moved from side to side or one way and the other, especially rapidly and repeatedly, as the head or the tail.
6. to move con
"heads can be wagging."
"fingers can be wagging."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.