1. a small mass, lump, or ball of anything: a wad of paper; a wad of tobacco.
2. a small mass of cotton, wool, or other fibrous or soft material, used for stuffing, padding, packing, etc.
3. a roll of something, especially of bank notes.
4. Informal. a comparatively large stock or quantity of something, especially money: He's got a healthy wad salted away.
5. a plug of cloth, tow, paper, or the like, used to hold the powder or shot, or both, in place in a gun or cartridge.
"bills can be wadded."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.