1. characterized by ignorance of or lack of good breeding or taste: vulgar ostentation.
2. indecent; obscene; lewd: a vulgar work; a vulgar gesture.
3. crude; coarse; unrefined: a vulgar peasant.
4. of, relating to, or constituting the ordinary people in a society: the vulgar masses.
5. current; popular; common: a vulgar success; vulgar beliefs.
6. spoken by, or being in the language spoken by, the people generally; vernacular: vulgar tongue.
7. lacking in dist
"people can be vulgar for people."
"names can be vulgar to dignities."
"people can be vulgar."
"fractions can be vulgar."
"gigolos can be vulgar."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.