1. a person or thing that vouches.
2. a document, receipt, stamp, or the like, that gives evidence of an expenditure.
3. a form authorizing a disbursement of cash or a credit against a purchase or expense to be made in the future.
4. written authorization; credential.
5. a piece of evidence or proof.
6. Early English Law. a person called into court to warrant another's title. the act of vouching another person to make good a warranty. verb (used with object)
7. to pay for, guara
"sellings can be voucher."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.