1. a formal expression of opinion or choice, either positive or negative, made by an individual or body of individuals.
2. the means by which such expression is made, as a ballot, ticket, etc.
3. the right to such expression: to give women the vote.
4. the decision reached by voting, as by a majority of ballots cast: The vote was for the resolution.
5. a collective expression of will as inferred from a number of votes: the labor vote.
6. an expression, as of some judgment: a
"shares can be voting."
"stocks can be voting."
"rights can be voting."
"securities can be voting."
"members can be voting."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.