1. to eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth; regurgitate; throw up.
2. to belch or spew with force or violence. verb (used with object)
3. to eject from the stomach through the mouth; spew.
4. to cast out or eject as if in vomiting; send out forcefully or violently: The volcano vomited flames and molten rock.
5. to cause (a person) to vomit. noun
6. the act of vomiting.
7. the matter ejected in vomiting.
"hooligans can be vomiting."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.