1. forming, filling, or writing a large volume or many volumes: a voluminous edition.
2. sufficient to fill a volume or volumes: a voluminous correspondence.
3. of great volume, size, or extent: voluminous flow of lava.
4. of ample size, extent, or fullness: voluminous petticoats.
5. having many coils, convolutions, or windings.
"sleeves can be voluminous."
"papers can be voluminous."
"literatures can be voluminous."
"correspondences can be voluminous."
"skirts can be voluminous."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.