1. a collection of written or printed sheets bound together and constituting a book.
2. one book of a related set or series.
3. a set of issues of a periodical, often covering one year.
4. History/Historical. a roll of papyrus, parchment, or the like, or of manuscript.
5. the amount of space, measured in cubic units, that an object or substance occupies.
6. a mass or quantity, especially a large quantity, of something: a volume of mail.
7. amount; total: the volume of sales. 8
"lights can be volume."
"lows can be volume."
"days can be volume."
"volumes can be volume."
"slights can be volume."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.