1. the simultaneous discharge of a number of missiles or firearms.
2. the missiles so discharged.
3. a burst or outpouring of many things at once or in quick succession: a volley of protests.
4. Tennis. the flight of the ball before it hits the ground. the return of the ball before it hits the ground.
5. Soccer. a kick of the ball before it bounces on the ground.
6. Cricket. a ball so bowled that it hits the wicket before it touches the ground.
7. Mining. the exp
"goals can be volleyed."
"passes can be volleyed."
"kills can be volleyed."
"homes can be volleyed."
"forwards can be volleyed."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.