1. Law. having no legal force or effect; not legally binding or enforceable.
2. useless; ineffectual; vain.
3. devoid; destitute (usually followed by of): a life void of meaning.
4. without contents; empty.
5. without an incumbent, as an office.
6. Mathematics. (of a set) empty.
7. (in cards) having no cards in a suit. noun
8. an empty space; emptiness: He disappeared into the void. 9. something experienced as a loss or privation: His death left a great void in her l
"warrants can be void after dates."
"settlements can be void in terms."
"laws can be void."
"agreements can be void."
"leases can be void."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.