1. of, relating to, or uttered with the voice: the vocal mechanism; vocal criticism.
2. rendered by or intended for singing: vocal music.
3. having a voice: A dog is a vocal, but not a verbal, being.
4. giving forth sound with or as with a voice.
5. inclined to express oneself in words, especially copiously or insistently: a vocal advocate of reform.
6. Phonetics. vocalic (def 1). voiced. noun
7. a vocal sound.
8. a musical piece for a singer, usually with in
"categories can be vocals."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.