1. of, relating to, or uttered with the voice: the vocal mechanism; vocal criticism.
2. rendered by or intended for singing: vocal music.
3. having a voice: A dog is a vocal, but not a verbal, being.
4. giving forth sound with or as with a voice.
5. inclined to express oneself in words, especially copiously or insistently: a vocal advocate of reform.
6. Phonetics. vocalic (def 1). voiced. noun
7. a vocal sound.
8. a musical piece for a singer, usually with in
"criticisms can be vocal after defeats."
"officials can be vocal in things."
"crowds can be vocal for things."
"attacks can be vocal after defeats."
"states can be vocal in condemnations."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.