1. of or relating to life: vital processes.
2. having remarkable energy, liveliness, or force of personality: a vital leader.
3. being the seat or source of life: the vital organs.
4. necessary to life: vital fluids.
5. necessary to the existence, continuance, or well-being of something; indispensable; essential: vital for a healthy society.
6. affecting the existence, well-being, truth, etc., of something: a vital error.
7. of critical importance: vital decisi
"pacts can be vital for ambitions."
"controls can be vital to parties."
"supervisions can be vital in things."
"processes can be vital to things."
"places can be vital to places."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.