1. of or relating to seeing or sight: a visual image.
2. used in seeing: the visual sense.
4. perceptible by the sense of sight; visible: a visual beauty.
5. perceptible by the mind; of the nature of a mental vision: a visual impression captured in a line of verse. noun
6. Usually, visuals. the picture elements, as distinguished from the sound elements, in films, television, etc. photographs, slides, films, charts, or other visual materials, especially as
"arts can be visual."
"fields can be visual."
"cortexs can be visual."
"systems can be visual."
"images can be visual."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.