1. given to or characterized by fanciful, not presently workable, or unpractical ideas, views, or schemes: a visionary enthusiast.
2. given to or concerned with seeing visions.
3. belonging to or seen in a vision.
4. unreal; imaginary: visionary evils.
5. purely idealistic or speculative; impractical; unrealizable: a visionary scheme.
6. of, relating to, or proper to a vision. noun, plural visionaries.
7. a person of unusually keen foresight.
8. a person who see
"aids can be visionary in areas."
"leaders can be visionary."
"leaderships can be visionary."
"experiences can be visionary."
"styles can be visionary."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.