1. that can be seen; perceptible to the eye: mountains visible in the distance.
2. apparent; manifest; obvious: a man with no visible means of support.
3. being constantly or frequently in the public view; conspicuous: a visible political position.
4. noting or pertaining to a system of keeping records or information on cards or sheets in such a way that the desired reference can be brought instantly to view: a visible index.
5. Commerce. available or accessible; alrea
"forces can be visible on streets."
"trends can be visible by ends."
"strengths can be visible in quarters."
"people can be visible to eyes."
"logos can be visible on bats."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.